Wednesday, July 28, 2010

knowing

Hiding in the darkness
Not knowing if I live in reality or if this is a fantasy
Laying in the darkness as it over takes me


Is it truth or a lie
To control is its means
Should I follow it to where my heart is fully broken or in one piece


To be, to stand
To know where I really am
Not to hide in the darkness pretending


Its empty
But I’m never alone


To bring me out of this confusion
To stand outside these questions


I will keep pretending…


That there isn’t a thing that materializes in the darkness
That there isn’t a thing that makes this world spin


I will be a blank canvas
I will be clear of myself and all else


I will be free of it all
And I will be in chains
I will be a slave to the emptiness


I will evolve into a being with no identity
With no personality
The one that stands like a statue


The one that craves to be alive
To know the difference between light and dark

1 comment:

SquishyAbs said...

Your writing is very beautiful and inspiring. Keep up the good work!