Thursday, February 10, 2011

The Corner

Today I found your corner
In the back of my mind
Far from all living and creating

Far from all of me but still in the back of my mind

You were my immovable mountain
I found you and shook you
I held every vulnerable part of you

Yet it wasn’t enough

You laid out everything new for me
And I soaked it in

Its been almost two years

I found your corner today
I swore I wasn’t going to shed a tear for you
And some how I fell anyway

I relived the memory of you and me
Shed tears
Shed myself

I think its time
I will finally clean out everything
Every single part of me you touched
Every part of me you knew

I know I was not what made you whole
But you found the other half of me
I will not thank you
Nor curse you

I will just forget you

The corner you used to call home is devoid of you
I will fill it with all of me and your memory will not even exist

No comments: