Saturday, May 21, 2011

There's a snake in my boot...

I decided today I was going to post!


It seems so long ago since I last really posted.  Not an update just something of me.  I feel like writing today.


I was at work today and was twisted in the harness I wore at work and said aloud "I get tangled up in my own string."  It hit home.  I've been dealing, no correct that, not dealing with a couple of things in my life.  I've allowed that pink elephant to engulf me in my own space.


Its gotten so enormous and there is no way out.  No way to be rescued.  Soon I will be smothered by the pink elephant.


I feel so scattered and yet I feel so at a dead end.


I was talking to a friend and she sees all the potential that I have.  But my problem isn't where I'm inspired its what path and which kind of inspiration should I follow.  I have so much to offer and yet I am so hindered.  I don't know how to untangle the web I've weaved.  Its starting to become a huge knot.  There is no rhyme nor reason to the mess I've construed.


And on top of that I really do feel helpless.  I have no one to really help me but myself.  I'm grasping in the air to find anything to help lift me up and its just air.  I need a guide.  I feel so blinded by everything infront of me.


I'm supposed to have a purpose to life but have no goals set.  But then I feel like my debts are holding me back...


AGH!  I have nothing left to write.  I guess that was all.


I'm working.  I might hold on to this "temporary" job so thats a plus.  Right?

No comments: