Monday, April 18, 2011

Frustration

I never meant to let this blog go by with a month and not have an update.  Oh wells.  People are human and they actually have lives.

So you may ask what has happened.

Absolutely nothing.

I did pick up a new job for a few months at a construction site.  I actually like the hard work.  It keeps my hands busy so I'm amused all day at work.  Plus I work with witty funny guys so it makes working there more of a pleasure.  Although one of the guys there has a crush on me and I do not feel anything for him!  Plus he's stinky!!! NO THANK YOU!  HA HA!  Seriously though, I will not go there.  He even asked my older sister if I like weddings and if I would like to go.  Her response "don't get your hopes up!" Thank you sister!

Also my sisters boys have been here at my parents house.  My older sister has four boys, one of which is with his father because my sister and her boyfriend are not together and the oldest boy still has school and she couldn't take him back and forth from school since she started a new job.  ANYWAY... my mother and youngest sister have become the babysitters and I have become the grocery shopper/gas filler, and my older sister has been taking us for a free ride...

We don't do any of this for her, we do it all for the boys.  It breaks my heart that even when she has time off she doesn't seem to take care of them the way they should be.  Since the boys have been here in the house my mother and sister feed them, bathe them, change their diapers, and make sure they are well entertained all day!  In the morning she doesn't even wake up to them.  I woke up Saturday morning early before my 9am shift to feed them, change them and make sure they will be good before I leave.  Where was my sister snoring loud in her bed.  She frustrates us all!

She takes too many liberties and yet we let her do it.  How do you tell her "you have to be on restraints for we do not help you but your children?"

Ah whatever... there's only a few weeks left to this job so I'm hoping it goes fast!

No comments: