Friday, May 14, 2010

Dead Living

What happens when you are lost and swimming in the sea of uncertainty
What happens when truth is all around you but not in you
What do you do when clarity seems to be your enemy
And your only ally becomes the everyday routine of life
How is life suppose to help in solving your biggest questions
Where is the key to the ever growing lock
The lock that changes and evolves with each day
Where is the one thing that soothes the mid night tremors
The day light ache
And the mid hour agony of despair
How long until you find this life is just a hallucination
That my mirage is the nightmare I’m living
When do I snap out of confusion and see things for what they are
See them for the truth that surrounds me
Yet I’m bleeding out
My life, my force, my being is slowly deteriorating
I don’t know where to find me
I don’t know my identity or who I am anymore
I’ve become a living zombie afraid to be found out
Afraid to have someone realize that there is no life on this dead planet

No comments: