Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Kina Grannis

So! Today I came across a video on YouTube and this person was looking for help on writing a song. She has the music down and doesn't have the words. Last week she asked for the first verse and got tons of responses and picked the one people voted for most. This is the one that won...

Verse 1 (written by Kate McGill)
As I lay here on the bed my heart it speaks
I let it beat its beat, you feel the love it leaks
And I can't describe just how much of it is for you and what you do
But if I could love just one it would be you

So she played it on a video and then asked for the chorus and a pre chorus... and I submitted it... Heres my part...

PreChorus:
No more seeking nor need for looking for more
Let us stay like this until there is no more you and me
Chorus:
Just us
The simpleness of us
You have given me life
You have shown me delight
Enjoying the simpleness of us
In the stillness I am happy
In the small moments content
My love

I think it sounds great... but its gotta be peoples votes that give it the win... well here's to crossing fingers and hoping the people like it... :)

And if you come across this before the deadline which i believe is a week from today here's the link to the page to vote...

http://www.youtube.com/user/kinagrannis

Go to the About section and in the search bar type my name... my user name on YouTube is Delicateroses... So go ahead and vote it up... not that you have to... but yea it would be appreciated...

No comments: