Sunday, November 7, 2010

A love

A love so tender so pure it floats lighter than a snowflake
A love that makes you shed a tear from its tenderness
That makes you so scared you cannot think of anything else
A love that looks you in the eye and holds you still

That captivates every part of your being

A love that scares you
A love that rejuvenates you
A love that does not judge you

To love with a passion that breaks me
That pushes me outside my self
A thing that breaks my resistance
That breaks my composure

That is the kinda love I saw in you

That kinda love I want to find again
That someone is waiting to give me again…

Come find me oh tender love
Find me and bring life into me again

Bring that intimacy back to my heart
The that vulnerability
That lightness that makes me float high above in the sky

A love that brings me to you

No comments: