Wednesday, November 17, 2010

RIP

I wont be able to see you smile at me anymore
Nor hear your laughter

I wont be able to feel your arms surround me with a force full of love

Words that only i used to share with yoU
I have no one to share with anymore

You wont be able to hold my hand
Or wipe a tear
Nothing for your not here anymore

I wont be able to watch you grow old and live your years
For time has taken you from me

Now I walk alone
Only feeling a simply presence around me
Feeling you kiss my cheek gingerly like a brush of wind
Feeling you right before I drift off to sleep

Seeing you while half awake and half asleep
Smelling you right when spring arrives

Although you are a mere spirit now looking down
And although I cannot physical touch you
I know that you make your presence known when its needed

I will love you and miss you my dear friend

Rest in His peace and His arms

No comments: