Tuesday, June 23, 2009

HAPPY!

I’ve finally come to realization... Who the FUCK cares! I’m sick and tired of having them tell me how and what I’m supposed to be... We humans are not the same... Then why should we all follow the same damn path. I’ve been living in under a roof where every thing I do is scrutinized and judged. I live a life where I know we are different for a reason. We are different so that we can rub each other and refine ourselves to become who we are meant to be. But if you are made of the same material how are we going to be able to help ourselves change and refine ourselves to become more. If we both know the same things we will always be in the same spot going in circles in the same conversation. Let’s got out of your stupid mold and find that thing that will push us to transform. I’m gonna just come out and say it... I don’t want religion anymore... It is still apart of me... It is still ingrained in me... And I will still live somewhat by it... But isn’t me anymore... It isn’t what I want to follow anymore... No I’m not forsaking it... Maybe its forsaken me... I’ve never found love in the church... Always heartache... People not accepting me for me. Just taking me because I’m there. I was never infiltrated in the church the only reason I was there was because of my family. My family who still go and are apart of this. My family who I still have in high regards but don’t care how they think of me anymore. Its taken me all of my life to finally come to this. I will not be ashamed of me, of my memories, of my sorrow! I came in a pre-packaged deal. You can’t have a part of me... My happiness is not what you can only get. You will get all of me if you want it. If you don’t then I will move on. I will not try to work at it to try for you to like me. I’m sick of being safe and pretending to please you. I didn’t even like you to begin with. If I must I will be on my own. I will stand on my own. You do not define me. Not anymore. I am me. I will love myself on my own without my family. I am finally happy.

No comments: