Monday, December 14, 2009

I surrender

I surrender
I can’t do it anymore
I can’t hold it back
I fully give it all to you


My heart is racing
My breath has started to quicken
My hands are sweating
And whenever you are near


My heart skips a beat


You have made me a believer
You have made me finally believe in something that I thought never existed
Something I thought was just for fools


Never believed that I could finally let someone into my heart
Let someone break in
Let someone hold it


My heart is so tender
So fragile
So weak


I was afraid of the outside infections
Outside diseases
Of any infections that could make it fall apart and break


But I can’t stop from giving it to you
I can’t seem to keep revealing myself to you
All of me
Every part of me


You hit at the strings of my heart
And it gladly dances with you
Gladly surrenders it all to you
It never felt so warm
Never felt so right

2 comments:

THE(lovely)RESA said...

is this about me?

thanks.

DelicateRoses said...

ha ha... yes only about you...