Saturday, December 12, 2009

To Feel

I sit here wishing I could feel
Wishing that something could make me feel alive again
Feel that vibe again


Life is draining slowly from me
Life is at my feet and dragging
I wish I could be like the dandelion seed
Here one day and taken away the next


If only I could feel like it feels
Feel the world around it
Feel the ground below it
Feel the clouds above it


Yet Nothing deep within 
Nothing 


There is no emotion 
No fight
Its as if I’ve finally given in
Given up


I want to hear the haunting whispers of a summers breeze
I want to feel the cool kiss from the morning’s frost
To hear the crisp sound of leaves under my feet


I want to feel the ground under me
I want to feel the light shower of rain from up above
To feel the hold of a winter’s beauty


To feel the warmth of a new heart

2 comments:

JessieBessie said...

let's do fly away! life is ridic.

i love your pieces of work. i wish i could write like that on my blog.

DelicateRoses said...

this is what i do... i find a song that allows me to channel me... close my eyes... find the keys and let it flow... whatever the song is saying, whatever i'm feeling, whatever is on my mind and i try to place it into some kind of workable piece of work... :)