Saturday, December 5, 2009

The Purity

One step
Out to the cold
Next step
Feeling the soft caress of the snow
Third step
Embraced by its beauty


Surrounded by the white
The purity
The essence of white


Turning and turning
Dancing to the sound of the wind through the trees
Feeling the the wind wanting to play
Feeling its playful smirk all around


Hands lifted in the air
Covered in the white flakes
The sexiness of its decent on my hair
On my skin
On my eye lashes
And on my cheeks


How it caresses me
As if if it is attracted to me


As if it loves me


Walking through it the chill of the cold breeze making me feel exhilarated
Knowing once I cuddle up to the fire
How much it loved me
Loved enough to fall
Loved enough to want to have one touch
Even if it were to melt away as soon as it were to hit


I will welcome you everyday
I will dance with you in the midnight hour
Just you and I
Just you and your purity
Until you melt away

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

beautiful...just like the author :)

DelicateRoses said...

thanks...