Wednesday, January 6, 2010

For the new year I will...

Hi peoples!  I'm thinking of doing this whole resolution thing... I've tried for the past... well all my life to do them and they never are fulfilled... so... KEEP ME ACCOUNTABLE... if you want that is... ha ha!


Okay lets line them up... In first place which should be my priority that is why I'm putting it first... Focus on my schooling...  I need to jump all in.  I start in a week and my heart is not there!  I'm quite worried but lets give it a go!  I need to do this for me!  If I don't do it I might not want to continue... SO let's focus on school, on trying to get closer to that goal of graduating!


In second place... losing weight!  I've already lost a good 20 to 30 pounds since last summer but gained about 7 to 10 over the christmas holiday!  I know... YIKES! So I am needing to walk more, eat more... healthier that is... and have a healthier look on life.  So that's that!


Third place... open myself up to love!  Yes, yes I have opened myself up to love last year... How you might ask?  Well I'm finally seeing myself as a prime piece of... well you know... :)  I just need to focus on allowing myself to be loved.  I get people telling me they like me but stop them before the light turns green.  So I need to say yes and see where the relation may go.  Stop saying no and become a YES woMAN.


So those are my three!


1. Focus on school
2. Lose weight
3. Become a yes woman


These are all feasible but I am a woman that likes to botch it up for myself so it is easy to sabotage my own progress and not fix it.  Its easy to regress and stay the same then pushing myself forward.  I guess that's another one that needs to be changed then.  Okay then number 4... Everyday I need to refocus myself to push myself forward.  Not sure how to word this one...  Stop living like a child and own up to responsibilities.  Yup I guess that's it.


4. Living up to my responsibilities


Okay.  Those are my resolutions.  Let's see how this will work...  20 10... I'm gonna need your help to keep me in check! Let's roll!


~Rosa

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

awesome resolutions!!. If you want someone to walk w/ give me a call. I'm trying to con't loosing weight this year to. Esp since I am in a a wedding in Oct. We can help hold eachother accountable. (I say this after eating hot wings, fries, and a snickers lol)

DelicateRoses said...

sweet!!! we need to get sussy on this too! she wants to lose it but i feel like she can't cuz of wes... i know sounds weird but i feel like she has to wait on wes to go out and walk and such... but if we all walked together it could be like a fun girls thing... like once a day we all go and just talk... that would be SO much fun!!!

Anonymous said...

sounds great :) let me know when a good time for you guys is. I work in the evenings but I am not taking any classes on campus this semester other than 3 days so I'm pretty flexible. I think we should have a set time though. We can walk outside or if the weather is bad NCCOG has an indoor track open to the public