Monday, January 25, 2010

Not Just a Fling

Just a nothing fling
That is what you think I’ll bring
Just a passing boat in an endless ocean
Yet I have more than these emotions
I have more than these feelings
Yet I lay here trying to pass through these ceilings
Its as if you want to put a cap on this
But there will be something that’s amiss
My heart that is yearning for more
Instead of finding the floor
If only there was some kind of contract
Instead of trying to find your love in the abstract


Everything is so loud
Am I even allowed
To tell you more
I can’t seem to ignore
This noise thats coming to a crescendo
But there was no innuendo
As to if I was more
Or if you saw me as a bore
And now I am hoping and wishing
That you weren’t just fishing
Yet I see now through my tears
That you will never find anything like this through your years


I was never meant for a fleeting love
So here I am making you free of
Of the bond that was created
For it was never awaited
Instead it was a love that was despised
Yet this love will never be chastised
It will be free of the undetectable
And be kept respectable
Finding another heart
That will not want to depart
And feel no doubt
About the one thing they could not be without

1 comment:

L.C said...

how is school going?