Sunday, September 14, 2008

The BL

There's this little show on tv that we all have come to love. It's a show where you lose weight and you can win by losing the most weight... (if you don't know the show by now... then I don't know what) and my sister has tryed out for the show.  She was gonna be on it the previous season the one that's gonna air here soon but because her partner and her are not married they didn't want to put them on the show. Well second times a charm right...

Well they didn't have to go through the audition lines and they didn't have to apply completely the second time. Well the date where they were gonna tell the finalists was the last weekend of August yet they kept moving it and moving it and moving it... We were really just not caring.

Finally they set one more date to tell the finalists whether or not they made the show or not and they didn't get a response. We were so over it! We just didn't care what they had to say.

Well today my sister and a friend and I were sitting at my place and she gets a phone call. THE phone call. She picks up and its the producer of the show asking her if she and her boyfriend want to be in the show if someone were to drop out. Well my sister didn't say yes or no so the producer said she would call tomorrow.

What I've failed to inform you readers were that my sister is engaged and her wedding date was four weeks from this past saturday. Meaning if she and my future brother were to leave to go on the show this Tuesday they would have to stop everything dealing with the wedding. Having to call friends from far far out of town about them canceling the wedding.

So dilemma of dilemma's... should she go lose all the weight even if she doesn't make it to the end or should she stay and get married even though she can move the date to another time...

In my eyes she should go but I can't make her do something she and my future brother don't want to do. They are really heavy as am I and the best thing to do is to think of their health. We all want to think of their health. Yet his argument was "I don't want to leave without seeing my family."

HELLO!! I'm positive they will still be around if he goes off to do the show... Okay, okay enough rambilng that's all I had to say. Here's another doodle... Not something I normally draw but hey there it is. What do you guys think?


No comments: