Friday, September 19, 2008

IT'S HERE!!!

So this morning when I get in to class I decide to open my old yet still new (because its not a year old yet) laptop and check the status on my laptop.

**Recap** Laptop left China the 16th here but it was already the 17th there.  arrived in anchorage, alaska yesterday.  So not gonna arrive until monday or so...

LO AND BEHOLD!!!  Through the night my laptop traveled from Anchorage, Alaska to Indianapolis, Indiana to Louisville, Tennessee to Cleveland, Tennessee!  IT'S HERE IN TOWN!!  AH!!! 

The sad story was when class was over I checked the status again and it said it was already delivered at 10:03am... my class is from 10-10:50...   UGH!!!

And now I'm sitting here in my home for 3 more hours waiting for the wonderful and exciting piece of technology!  The FedEx company apparently only opens for one hour a day because they are driving most of the day delivering the packages.  But why doesn't it have to be so late in the day!  Its from 6:30pm to 7:30pm.  Man!  

So yea... just sitting here waiting!!!  I am gonna update later tonight from my new laptop!  YAY!

No comments: