Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Not yet shipped...

Hello... today is a good and happy blog!  Finally!

It's all about my new mac book pro!  Which is yet to be shipped but trying to be positive its coming in the mail sometime this week or the beginning of next!  YAY!

I have a mac book right now its not even a year old and I've haven't had any problems with it.  So why am I trading up?  Because I'm upgrading!  I originally wanted a pro but was convinced otherwise by my sister to get a macbook instead because it was cheaper.  It was cheaper but it still had me wanting a pro.  So when my future brother didn't fix his already messed up macbook it just got worse to worse until his mother board was fried!  I know!

The sad part about that was that the first time it was "broken" the computer was under warranty but he NEVER sent it in and the results came back and bit him in the ass!  A week before finals at grad school his laptop died... along with his 20 or so page paper that he was almost done with!  I know!  I was upset for him as well... but we all told him so.  

Yet fortune has blessed on him and I'm gonna get a new computies and so this one's gonna be given to them for almost free!  But not really I want them to give me a couple of hundred and send that money to my younger sister who needs it but shouldn't get it...

She's been acting out and lashing out.  She's 19 and I guess she's never gone through the trouble teen age and Now that she has one more year to be a "teen" its as if she's lashing out with the best of them!  She speaks with an attitude and she doesn't even notice it.  Like my cousin who is a year younger than her tells her and she gives that attitude back while saying sorry.  I don't know but I've never seen it to the extent but I hear it from others and I'm glad I'm not around to see it because she would be getting an ear full from me!

Not don't get me wrong I was a BAD child.  I truly hated my dad, so anything he did I would yell it back in his face!  When my mother didn't have the guts to say something to him I would.  I got in the fights for them... I know it was bad but that's who I was.  So like gemini alike she's following in my foot steps.

Ugh I just wanted to write about something that happened today but because when I hear someone I know reads what I'm writing I start censoring myself.  Which then that makes my posts not as "fun" as they can be.

Well that's the drama for today.  Just sitting waiting for the mail man to deliver my special package!

No comments: