Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Hello China!

So as many you know from my previous post, I am receiving a macbook pro.  So today early this morning I check the apple website to check on my order status.  Needless to say the order status said that FedEx picked up my package at 10:30 am from Shanghai, China.

WHAT CHU TALKIN BOUT WILLIS!

I asked for 2-3 day delivery and I don't think my computer will becoming in that day's time!  What do you do when you want to get a refund for that type of thing?  Do you just call apple and ask for it?

On another side note.  Since this computer is going to my future brother I had to delete major stuff from the computer.  I believe from just looking and erasing I deleted about 10 to 20 gb's.  No joke!  I was astounded by all the crap that I let sit on my computer!  But all I'm waiting for is to get the new computer to put my 3000 plus songs on it.  Yes 3000 songs!  

I love music!  All types of music!  I read in this book I'm reading Sex God by Rob Bell that music helps us connect.  Connect to what?  Connect to one another.  He spoke about how at a concert, whatever type it may be, you are there with hundreds and thousands of people all in almost like an orgy.  Moving the same and enjoying the music together.  Its almost sexual he says.

Does music make me feel sexual?  Only those with a certain beat.  You know what beat I mean the one that makes you just... wow!  Anyway, music just speaks to me in the way the the artist sings it.  It sometimes transcends through me.  It really is almost like a sexual experience.

Well enough of "sexual" things.  So I work at Cracker Barrel as a server and I walked away today with $18 in my pocket!  Granted I worked from 5-7ish and granted I only had a 3 table section where it was never full!  But still.  People I live off your tips.  Whether or not I might be having a bad day 15% should always be left!  I hate when after giving GREAT service I go get the tip off the table and either they stiff me or they leave a quarter or some kind of other coins.  It just angers me so!  

Okay thats the post for today!  Just blah-zay blah-zay...  Still waiting for the post man!

No comments: