Saturday, March 27, 2010

Old Post #4: Whispers In the Wind (Feb'08)

I wonder… beauty fades… fame lasts 15 minutes… then what truly lasts forever… some say love… love hurts… love breaks…. Love rips apart… and love moves away… when do you find it… when do you recover from it… when do you let it go… how do you know when it’s the real thing or just make-believe… I loved you but you’ve made it like a story that now blows on the tail end of the wind… nothing grand… nothing wondrous but still, it was there… I made it real… I brought it to life… I loved you… did you love me… was this a one sided love… I can’t tell… you hide behind those beautiful green eyes… they smile back at me… but with every kiss it faded…. With every hug it got lost…. With every laugh it was put away…. I took you in… I breathed you… I was yours… completely… did I love too hard or not enough… where did I lose you… did you take a different road… were we not on the same path… I lost you… now our story is just a memory… a story just like theirs and theirs and theirs… why couldn’t it just be ours… now the wind whispers to those who are about to lose love… 


"allow them to love you first... let them prove the love they have for you …"

No comments: