Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Where is Life

Darkness has finally shrouded my mind
I have surrendered to the thick adversity
I can no longer pretend I live in light
Darkness is all around me
I walk on broken glass
My hands feeling cactus all over me
My skin pelted by the large hail become raw
My flesh is bleeding
My mind is slowly unraveling
Where have I gone
Where am I going
Where is life
Nothing seems familiar
What will I do now
I am floating down
Down, down, down
I can’t tell if I am up or down
I am tumbling along side the coral
Along side the eels and the sharks
Gasping for air
Grasping for life
Hoping for something to find me in the dark abyss
My last breath has come upon me
One more look at the confusing world
One more look at the ugliness I have created
And I’m gone……..

3 comments:

L.C said...

rosa..how is south carolina? have you been able to find a job? hope you are doing well.
LC

DelicateRoses said...

its slow... but with all things time is needed... and i already had a job that i was able to transfer with so its been ok... just settling in i guess... how are you?

L.C said...

we are good...spring baseball is starting so my 5 year old is excited. i've just been busy with 3 kids. we are trying to move into a new house...but are having a hard time trying to find one in our price range.