Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Doubt

Doubt
That is what truly shrouds my eyes
That is what I battle with everyday
My constant fight
Not wanting to hurt you
Not wanting to push you to rash decisions
Not wishing to break you down with my doubt
Something that I’ve been fighting with all my life
Not knowing whether I should or shouldn't
Afraid of the chaos that it will bring
Doubt
What a funny thing it can be
If said so much will it stir
And if not said 
How much unhappiness I will sit in
I need to push through this
I need to stand on more
But its so heavy
Weighing me down
As if I was thrown off a bridge with it anchoring me to the bottom
To be free off it
To finally accept it
Every piece of me cries out
Every piece of me knows
But still I doubt
To live outside of doubt
Will it ever happen
Will you allow me to live outside of it
Am I ready
Will I be fine
Will you

No comments: