Monday, November 9, 2009

It all happened in a moment by Josiah Hammond

On the east side of our colorful world
ill sit and stair at your perfect smile
look at me with your eyes
and ill stair back
and realize

I must be alive!

I gazed apone
a shore line
only to realize
it had nothing on you
sure it was pleasent
and qute peacefull
but it didnt burst with beautie
and shine with light of a million stars
not like you!

This is more then infatuation!

People say love is friends time ten
but i disagree
no math can ever tell me
how much i love you
or how much you love me
its a meaning to live
every beat of my heart
is ment for someone
but if you ever find that special someone
who is responsible for every flutter of your heart
hold the close and never let them fly away

Love is so hard to describe!

It Comes it goes
It hurts and it flows
you cant live without it
and yet you wish it gone
next time you do
make sure you think of the first time
when your heart skipped beats
and it didnt stop untill the end of the week!

That is what i call love!

4 comments:

L.C said...

line's 17-27 are my favorite! love is something very precious.

LC

DelicateRoses said...

I'm glad you like it... when i told him i was going to post it on my page he said "really you like it that much i thought it was corny!"

i just thought it was beautiful how he described love! and so i posted it on my page! :)

But I'm glad you liked it!

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

DelicateRoses said...

well thank you! i do appreciate the feedback!