Monday, November 16, 2009

LIFE

Just one thing to post today that was so strong I had to say something about.  I found this because someone posted it on twitter.  I was wondering why the name and could it go along with TO WRITE LOVE ON HER ARMS since it was the "date" on friday.  So I clicked on the link and WOW!  What a strong message! Sitting here in the comfort of my own home I forget all the atrocities that this cruel world has.  Day in and day out the most disgusting and vile things happen and yet we just let them pass as if they mean nothing.  And yet I write about it and still do nothing.  But in a small way I am doing my part and that is talking about it.  What is it that I speak about?  Human Trafficking! I will not say more.  Instead I leave you with this:


LOVE146 http://bit.ly/3Bqh2z


If you can in any way... try and pass this on... THANK YOU!


~Rosa

No comments: