Thursday, November 26, 2009

Thankful for...

The air I breathe
the presence of more
the ability to be more
the strength to stand out
the vulnerability of my strength
the power of my quietness
my annoying family
my pain in the rear end job
my friends
for the kindness of those that know when I need it
for the wonderful people that know exactly what to say when I truly need it
for another day
for a roof over my head
for a warm bed in the morning
for all the hugs i've received
for all the hugs that have been sent my way and i have not yet received
for love
for hate
for anything that makes me feel alive
for tears that erase
for tears that replenish
for tears that fall when I am awestruck
for a helping hand
for a kind hand
for a strong hand
for a broken hand

I am thankful because this year is ending and so is a big part of me.  On to a new year.  A year to be more, to forget, to move on, to be happy.  To not look back unless I need to.  To remember only the things that will help me move on.  And I am thankful because I have wonderful people that will stand side by side and walk into a new year with me.  Thank you my loved ones!  You mean the world to me!

~Rosa

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

beautiful...way to take a positive focus on looking forward. :) Next year is gonna be the best year ever.

DelicateRoses said...

yes... it is! i'm glad i have met you! why did it take forever for us to hang? i don't even know why! haha!

L.C said...

Rosa-
Hope you had a good thanksgiving...lovely Post!
LC