Sunday, October 18, 2009

The Lack of Your Faith

The lack of confidence in me hurts me
It pains me that you still do not want to see the majesty within me
The strength that I hold back each day
I know and feel the strength of to million
But why show someone that does not want to see it in me
Why show someone that cares more about the weather than the changes in me
Its as if you have given up on me already
I see where you have lost your confidence in me
But its not the same anymore
Molds that were created have been left to become hollow
Have been left to fall apart on their own
Its about more now
Its about the beauty in everything
And you still don’t want to see that either
You look at me and only see my failures
Do you not see my failures have finally allowed to see more
To see beyond me
To see the open world
To see how its ready for me
If only you would get out of my way
If only you would stop holding me back with the lack of faith you have in me
Let me run free
Let me run wild
Let me just be
And stop trying to contain me with what you think I should
With what I’m supposed to do because of my failure
I’m already working on it
If only you would see
If only you would open your heart, mind, and eyes
Its already being worked on
And its already been surpassed

No comments: