Tuesday, October 20, 2009

RUN

Run run run
Away
To you
To nowhere


Run run run
From the pain
From the agony
Form the tears


Run run run
From giving in
From the pain of you
From you


Run is what I want to do
Run is what I need to do


But you have me in such a hold
You can’t seem to let up
And I can’t seem to just release you
Yet I am breaking
And I am falling to pieces


So I must run
But where
I must leave
But to who
I must go 
But I don’t know where to go


If I swim away I will drown
If I run away I will get tired
If I try to fly I will fail


So what do I do
What can I do
Can’t you see that this 
You and I
Is breaking me


I can’t say I love you anymore
I can’t say I need you 
I just can’t


Maybe you should run
Maybe its you who needs to get out of here
Because I can’t seem to be the strong one
So why wont you be the strong one for us both and


Run run run

No comments: