Saturday, October 31, 2009

Just In Time

wanted to post some pics of my halloween outfit... i know i'm in early my phone died and i couldn't find the awesome amazing going away/halloween party i was supposed to show at... but on a good note i have my car back... it still needs to be fixed but its working for now...

Here are some pics of me! Can you guess who i dressed up as for the occasion? One hint... Boo boop bedoo... ;)






p.s. I WAS DRESSED... it was a low cut dress... so this is why there is A LOT of skin showing... you know you love it... ha ha! also one more bonus.... i gave her the falsies and told her how to wear the right diapie...





okay so what if i was semi naked in that last one... so sue me... :)

wouldn't you want to know how i sexified myself! ask and you shall be given... the answers folks what were you thinking.... naughty naughty...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

good points and the details are more specific than somewhere else, thanks.

- Norman