Thursday, October 15, 2009

More To Life

**Old post Feb 2008**


Emotions whirling don’t know where I’m going wishing I could stop wising I knew what I was doing to myself… pain hurt emotions just don’t stop… when will I get up when will I allow myself to win… losing is all I know fear is what I eat but I know there’s more there’s gotta be more… life isn’t made for people to just sit and watch its supposed to be made for a change in your life… in her life in his life… why cant people see that they have greatness in them… I have greatness in me but I don’t allow myself to get up I sit and watch others get grandeur and I pull myself down thinking that I will finally get up…but I keep pushing it off until tomorrow and I keep thinking it will come but tomorrow never comes… procrastination is how I live… laziness is in me… why can’t I just pretend that I am great… I dream of greatness I feel greatness after I sleep but once walking and talking I don’t know which way to go… I can’t let myself stay here… I gotta get up I’m drowning in my own fears… the sand is above my hair… smoke filling my lungs… I can’t breathe… water making me drown I feel numb… I DON’T WANT TO STOP FEELING!!! I want to live again I want to be again… the righteous man gets up… what if I’m not righteous what if I’m not made for greatens it was all a mistake… it was all for the next door neighbor… I don’t know anymore… are my dreams real… I am real… is life real… where can I find the truth… my truisms lay in his hands but why can’t I trust him why can’t I let him push me to my limits… I think too much… it gets me in trouble…  I live inside my mind… why can’t I live inside my spiritual man… I love I live but I fail… this isn’t who I am … I am more I am strong…

No comments: