Thursday, October 1, 2009

STUPID BOY

What makes you think that you are what I need
What makes you think that you know what it is I’m lacking
What makes you believe that you will make it all better

I said no to you
I said I don’t want it
I said lets make it simple

But did you hear
Did you want to
You have pushed the last button
I don’t even want to play anymore

I don’t even want to pretend for you
I said I was fine with this 
I was fine with the friendship
But you kept pushing

You kept asking for more
I kept saying no
Not because I was a shy, meek thing
Not because I was too afraid

I said no because I didn’t want what you had
I didn’t care for your love
I wasn’t needing your love

The love that is just cheap
The love that goes away after one evening
But you persisted
You pushed

Why can’t you understand when I say no it means no
When I say I have had enough that you need to release it
That you just need to walk away

Or else I will
You stupid pathetic boy
Saying your a man
Saying that you have the gall to be more than you are

When in reality you were covering up something more
You were covering the needy little boy that you are
I’m stronger than you
I don’t need you to bring me down

I don’t want your fleeting love
I don’t want your fleeting pleasure
I don’t want it

Please listen to these words
For the next girl might not be so kind
If she doesn’t want it
And if she doesn’t like what you sell

Then stop trying
Because its a huge turn off!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

jerk boy.

-t.la

DelicateRoses said...

tell me about it... i was effing pissed... i said i only want to be friends... and he kept pushing it... i was like look buddy your a good looking guy BUT I'M NOT INTERESTED!!! and he was right lets be friends... oh mami i like you a lot... then i was like i only am looking for friends... he was like thats effed up... i was like what was... we might have SOME what hit it off... but i said in the beginning of our conversation that i was ONLY looking for a friend... he was an ASS! i know it doesn't sound like that but... i'm not adding things he said... so yea...