Saturday, October 17, 2009

Your Touch

I can hear the echoes of your laughter
I can hear the joy in it
Oh my dear I how long to be in your arms right now
To kiss your lips and look into your eyes


To feel your skin next to mine
Oh how sweet it was
How sweet it tasted on my tongue
How your hands ran through my hair 
Sending vibrations to every part of me


Sending chills and excitement to my heart


They way you looked at me made me melt 
The way you held me made me fall apart
To be whole in your arms
To be whole in your presence


My darling how freeing it is to be in your grasp
How freeing it is to relish all of you
Loving you
Needing you
Wanting you


I felt it too
I could sense your love for me
Because you radiated it
You radiated even if you don’t want to show


I miss you
Come back to me

No comments: