Friday, October 16, 2009

Twisted Pure Love

Rip at me
Pull at me
Tear me down
Push me until there is nothing left
Tell me who you need me to be
Tell me what it is you want from me
Let me be the perfect little someone for you
Doing everything to please you
Doing everything to make you happy
Tell me what i am doing wrong
Tell me so I can fix it
Let me clean and cook for you
Let me fix what is wrong with me for you
Drag me on the ground
Kick me
Spit on me
Bruise me
Break me
This is what I am good for
This is what you need me for
Tell me what I need to improve
Why your life is miserable because I’ve done something wrong
Have all your anger on me
Please this is what makes my world go round
Tell me please I need your feedback
Because I can’t live with out the constant pain
I can’t live without the constant hurt
I can’t live without the constant abuse
This is who I am
Living each day to lose myself for you
Living each day to mold myself for you
Living each day to pretend for you
Believing your love
Needing your love
Wanting your love
No its not twisted
This must be pure love

No comments: