Sunday, July 19, 2009

Created To Try

I was created to try
I was made to get back up
I was forged to crash, burn, and shake it off

To keep walking into adversity
To shine in the darkness
To live to more than what I believe I can be

To stand on the edge of life and fly

To soar over evil
To lay in love
To look fear in the eye and know it cannot hold me down

To walk with all of my medals on display
Medals of pain
Medals of hurt
Medals of betrayal

My heart was created to withstand it all
I am strong
I am more than a warrior

Everyday
I fight to live
Everyday I have a constant battle to survive
To keep going

To push through all negativity and find the truth
I am strong
I am powerful

And though I may feel invincible
I am not
But once I am broken and shattered
There is only one way to go

That is to pick up the pieces
Learn from the mistake
And keep going

Keep growing
Keep fighting

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Amazing...I love this one.