Friday, July 3, 2009

Your Call

Why must you patronize me
Waiting by the phone
Waiting on you
You have me yearning for your call

Your call on my heart
I am here
Standing
How long are you gonna make me wait

I will run to you by your charm
I will leave it all behind
If you just let me love you
If you love me

Your lure is so intriguing
Your words are so inviting
What is it you want from me
What is it you need from me

Where can I pull at myself to give you what it is your lacking
Will you take it if I give it to you
Will you pass it by
Will you not want it

I wait

Holding on to what it was we had between us
If only you would give me closure
Then I wont be awaiting your voice
Your touch
Your gaze

Late night talks
So beautiful
Late night walks through my soul
I want your heart
But my heart...
Is it not enough

Do you just want the outer image I portray
I’m not asking for more than what you can give
I’m not pushing to have you make a decision now
I’m asking if there’s more here

If this can actually lead somewhere
If you will let me go if there’s nothing left
I’ve made you my center
And for that I am a fool

But your more than just alluring
Your more than my seduction
You have given me more
You have placed such love in my heart

I am so easily to walk away from
How was I mistaken for a “fun” time
You’ve broken my heart
You’ve grieved me

Such sorrow
All I wanted was to be held by you
To be caressed by you
To have you kiss my pain away

Yet its been days
Weeks
It feels like a whole lifetime
And yet no return from you

Was I too simple for you
Did I not have more experience for you
Was I too green behind the ears
Its ok

Maybe my kisses were never meant for you
Maybe my touch, gaze, lust, love was not enough
I don’t want to close the door to you
I still hope for you

Don’t say no to me
Even if its just a glance my way
Let me know that I meant something to you
That I was more than a random somebody

No comments: