Monday, July 6, 2009

My unattainable one

I can’t get you out of my head
I can’t stop thinking about you
All I want is you
My unattainable one

The free spirit that I will never have
I can’t help but think of you
Needing you
Call for you

But you don’t need me as much as I need you
I’m just the patient
You are the doctor
I was the needy one

You are the one that they all want
They all crave
How do I make my bid
How do I make an imprint on your life

How do I captivate you
You’ve already captivated my heart
Do you think you’re not worth it
Because you are more than worth it

You are my gem
You are so treasured in my heart
You cross my path and all I do is melt
You are more than intoxicating

Your irresistible
My temptation
You excite me
You are the only excitement in my life

The way you talk
Makes me swoon
But I will never be that to you
I will never be able to capture you

I want to release you
And nothing allows me to let you go
I try forgetting you
But how can I forget my first love

My first everything
I need you more than you will need me
And I think this is where our relationship needs to end
You will never need me as much as I do

So here’s where our paths split
As you let the wind take you
I will stay on the ground watching you float away

No comments: