Thursday, July 23, 2009

Dancing

I want to dance with you
I want to listen to the melody and fly away
To be taken away in your arms
And not have a care in the world

To see your smile under the twilight
How happy you and I would be
How wondrous the moment would be
Nothing but us in the world

My cute little you
Moving around trees
And dancing over waters that glisten in the moonlight
Holding your hands

Grasping your heart
So beautiful
So sacred
So pure would the moment be

A simple kiss
A simple exchange of love
So gentle
But filled with so much love

My dear love
My dear friend
How I want more
How I want you to be mine

More than just the movements
More than just the feelings
I want it all
To have you in my arms

Dancing our dance
For the rest of our lives
My dearest lover
To have you be mine
And I all yours

No comments: