Monday, July 13, 2009

My Pure Delight

You smile
It’s so bright
Your face
Lights up my heart

The way your eyes look at me
I am mesmerized
You have me in your hold
I am so happy

You fill me with so much joy

We walk side by side
You hold out your hand
And I reach for it
Simply enjoying your time alone

Its as if our worlds have perfectly aligned themselves
So that we could finally meet
Where have you been all my life
Why didn’t I meet you ten years ago

I’m falling for you

Its not like its hard to do
You are my pure delight
Nothing is said
But so much is felt

I have so much I want to tell you
But I can see that you feel the same way
Its all in your eyes

Let me stare into them forever
Let me fall for you each day

Hold me close
Hold me tight
Let us stay like this until there is no more you and me
But us

You bring so much to my life
There is excitement with every word that pours out of your mouth
I linger on every thing you say
You make me laugh like I have never laughed

You are mine
And I am finally yours

No comments: