Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Run

Like the rushing wind
Like a babbling brook
Like a child finding their mothers arms

You came to me
You ran to me

My arms that were weak
Were tiny and poor
Only enriched by you
By your life
Your charisma

To be in your arms forever is my wish
To enjoy every laughter
Every silent moment
Every moment full of life

How did I not find this with anyone else
You are my sweet seduction
My honest delight
My dearest loved one

How much more can I feel for you
I hold you tight
I hold you near
Our lips brush up against each others

My darling
How you intrigue me
All I want to do is discover you
Discover the possibilities that is you and I

There are no other arms I want to run to
Let me run into yours
Like you ran into mine

Hold me as I held you
Keep me near
Keep me by your side

Let us forever be each others

No comments: