Thursday, August 20, 2009

For One More Moment

Sitting by the window
That rain is falling again
Its as if the world cries with me
Feeling my agony

I have lost you forever
They come in and apologize
But I can’t hear them
You are on my mind

They keep talking but I just walk away
My darling you have left me too soon
I will never have you by my side anymore
My heart is shattered

I want to yell
Tell the world to bring you back
For just one day

If I could just hold you
Kiss you
Feel you

Love, if you could visit me in my dreams
Give me comfort that you are ok
That you are happy
Bring some happiness back to me

For I’m afraid the sun will never rise again
That I will feel the coldness of the dark night
This cruel world has taken you from me

My darling
I will never call you that anymore

Take this pain away world
Bring me the one thing that brought life into me
Bring me the one thing that I cherished

If only I could have you for just one moment
If only I could have gone with you too
How can I keep it together if you will never have you by my side ever again

No comments: