Tuesday, August 18, 2009

How Long Will You Have Me Wait

I will wait
Wait for you
You have left my side
And gone away

Far away
They say love can wait
And I have decided to do so
But will you wait for me
Will you keep your heart and hold it for me

I am ready for you
Ready for your love
I have been waiting for it for such a long time
I can see you are ready for it too
That we have been holding out for one another

I want to learn patience for you
I want to find how wonderful you and I can be
But I’m afraid you will not be waiting for me

That you will move on before we flourish into something

All those nights when you and I spoke
When you gave me your heart and I gave you mine
Did they not mean anything to you
Because I am here
Still waiting for you

Nights seem cold without you
I miss your warmth
I miss your eyes
I miss your presence

I await your calls
Now that you are gone
Will you speak to me more
Or will you slowly forget me
I’m not sure if I want to wait

Wait on something that will have no fruits in the end
On something that is foolish to wait on
If there is nothing here
Please tell me
Because I don’t want to wait on something that will never be

Maybe I’m thinking about this too much
But this is who I am
This is who I will be

If this seems like too much for you
Understand that you mean so much to me
That I want you so much
But you make me feel like a silly girl

I have no barriers with you
How can I not feel this way when I think of you

Please tell me
Tell me what your feelings are
What your intentions are
I need to know

I’m not sure if I want to wait for you
I’m not sure how long it will be until I am over you
Because I’m already falling for you



ok so this was written for one of you Larsens! yes i felt like i had to write this one for you... not gonna say which one but... you know who you are!

i hope you like it! not sure if this is how you are feeling but what i got from what you told me is what i wrote! you can take it and post it anywhere as long as you write that it was written by me...

ok loves enjoy another one of my writings!

2 comments:

THE(lovely)RESA said...

ummm. wow!!!! you're pretty amazing!!!!

JessieBessie said...

wow..

that's pretty appropriate for one of us right now, but both of us when the boys come around.