Sunday, August 16, 2009

To an extraordinary friend

We haven’t talked in days
Yes I miss you
You have been so dear to my heart
You have given me such hope for life

Pulled me out of the worst place possible
And yet you stood by as I rebuilt myself
I have never found someone that can give me such enlightenment
My dear you are incredible

Do you know that you were created for more than mediocracy
You show it in the energy you have put into me
Giving me more than you should have
Blessing me with so much of you

Oh my dear you are truly extraordinary
You have shed so much of your love on me
We have divulged information that most wouldn’t dream of sharing with another
But it was undoubtably the easiest thing that I have ever done

To break down in front of you
To release with you by my side
To cry my soul to you
To allow myself to love

You have been the best friend a person could ever have
You have given me hope that people do care
That people are willing to give if you give a little too
I’m ready now

Ready to conquer the fears that I used to have
Conquer the emotional barriers I never crossed
To fight my battles alone
To withstand the cold wind of rejection

Simply because you are my friend
Thank you friend for your strong words
Kind love
Willing heart

Thank you for your friendship
Where would I be if our paths never crossed

1 comment:

THE(lovely)RESA said...

i love your writing.

who is this person? we need to have a pow-wow! <3 !!!