Friday, August 14, 2009

My Deciding Factor

How do you tell someone that has been so wonderful to your life that you need them more than you have ever needed someone

That you don’t go a day without thinking of them
That when you wake they are the first thing you think of
When you fall asleep you have them on your mind
And when you dream they are there too

How do you make them want you like you want them
How do you make them see you as more than just a friend
How much more time can you give them

And then
How do you make yourself stop thinking of them so much
When you know its wrong
When you know it will never work
When you know they wont love you like you love them

How do you break free of their magic
Of the hold they have on your heart and life

What do you do
Do you hold on and create more heartache
Or do you let them go and let the healing process begin

What if I want the heartache
What if I want to fight for this
Even if I know it will never work

I don’t know what to do

So here’s my deciding factor

Do they think of you as much as you do
Do they believe this can go anywhere
Do they see you as more than just a friend
Would they really want to be apart of your life like you do

If every answer is no

Let the healing begin...



P.S. So I made a video of this... before i edited this writing BUT it is done! Please go watch! Here's the link...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6SGdXQQvdiI

Tell me what do you think!

2 comments:

THE(lovely)RESA said...

smart girl.

was this written for me?! God, please let the answer be no, and that he's the one for me! ;)

i.heart.you.

DelicateRoses said...

HA HA no... this wasn't for you... LOL! i don't even know what you're going through!